Tuesday 13 April 2010

Thursday 1st:
So after the accident on Thursday i went shopping that night (i got a few looks and everyone wanted to no what had happened...nosy gits)
The conversation went a bit like this...
"oh, that looks painful, what happened to your nose?"
to which i wanted to answer, what happened to your FACE?
"i was bitten by a dog"
"did you get the owner to put the dog down?"
"its my dog..."
"oh"
Friday 2ND:
i spent the next day trying to get over it, as i was in shock.
Every time i stood up my legs just wobbled.
Being the Easter holidays my brother was off work so we went to see my mamar and then to see my aunty.
He then dropped me,my auntie and cousin of at asda west bridgeford to help her do her big £275 fortnightly shop. He went back to her house to look after our disabled cousin.
My brother then fetched us 3 hours later and took us back to hers.
I only see my auntie three times a year max even though she lives 20Min's away...
Its just a sad statistic of my weird family.
Saturday 3rd:
i chilled out as far as i can remember, it was 10 days ago...
Sunday 4Th:
i had Sunday dinner at my mamars,
what you should no is that up until the age of 13 it was abnormal not to be at my mamars for lunch on a Sunday, it was a tradition. Times change..family changes...she changed...and so this was the first time is many years that it had happened.
It really was nice but by doing so she now thinks were going every single week...
Monday 5Th:
was a week off college so i took my pooch for a nice walk and i can't recall what else.
Tuesday 6Th:
I went shopping with my brother to get my dads birthday presents &
i took the strips of my nose, mainly because i new if i didn't, tomorrow some nurse would yank them off herself...so i did it then canceled the doctors appointment. I also had a really nice shower, there are many things i can live without, my shower is not one of them!
I have started to put reminders in my phone of things iv got to come and blog about..sad really isn't it?...
i should get more regular but i no it will not happen...
this week i am 2 weeks behind in blogging, so now im paying for it by having to write 3 posts
in as many days...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?