Tuesday 13 April 2010

Yesterday - monday 12th of april 2010

I went with my dad to get a refund on his tops from his birthday.


We walked in, got the money back, no problems, really nice polite check out girl - very happy.


Dad then decided to have a look around to see if he liked any of the other tops there, he found one he liked, it said £12 on the label but had a red sign above saying

"now £8"

We brought one..

here is our shopping list..tell me whats wrong...


2 x nescafe coffee = £6

1 x bread = £1.05

2 x Milks = £3

top = £12

total = £22.05


We paid, we left, we were driving home when i said to dad, they over charged us for that top..


we studied the receipt, we turned around, he waited in the car park..i went in.


An old lady at the returns desk (a different one from before)

didn't even acknowledge i was there, so i though id speak up.

I explained what had happened. she didn't say hello, she didn't smile, she didn't even look me in the eyes.

she took the top, walked off, i didn't no were she was going, i didn't even no she had heard me.

she left me waiting 10Min's before coming back and asking me for the club card my dad has used (SO SHE COULD TAKE POINTS OFF I LATER WORKED OUT! ALL 4 OF THE FUCKERS..)

I explained to her that it was on the car keys, in the car that my dad is waiting in!

she said she needed them, the first words she had even said to me in the whole 20Min's conversation.

so i went and got them.

i came back, she took them off me, didn't say anything, then as if prompted by her customer service training, she said

"sorry about that, here you go"

she gave me the money, the top and off i went.



I got back to the car..i should have been given £4 back..the top was meant to be £8..i paid £12..i should have been given £4 back..


she had given me £8 back..


HAHAHAHAHA, silly , rude, arrogant COW.

so we got the top for £4, plus the petrol money and the time wasted getting her to bloody answer me.


how bloody cheeky are these people.

she wanted her 4 club card point back..the cheek is out of this world.


I was not happy with her, uncooperative, not very polite.

why do these shops have to rip you off!!

It works out, the signs above the tops weren't meant to be there, so more fool them.

but they have been selling them tops all day, which would mean loads of other customers have paid £4 more and we were just the first to notice!!


I HATE TESCO.

they wonder why we shop at asda...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?