Tuesday 26 January 2010

End of an era.


Today i helped my dad with some funeral arrangements for his brother.

Mixed emotions on my part as i really could think of a million other things to do.

I find it hard to pretend to like the guy after everything he has done to our family & the hurt he has caused but i would never wish him dead.

He died of cancer, probably the worst way anyone could die, he fucked his body up no end through out his life with various substances so some would say its his own fault.

The bottom line is, i would never wish him any pain - regardless of his past mistakes.


That aside i hope i went someway towards taking my dads mind of things by being the lovely daughter i am.

I made him laugh, taught him some more, much needed computer skills & watched the whole series of the royle family with him.

Mean wile he sipped away on beer and pulled funny faces at me - his ideal day off work.


Catch you later x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?