Thursday 28 January 2010

Quick...

I haven't blogged for 48 hours, i gave myself the day off due to doing 2 posts the other day.
Its now 23:49, meaning i have 11 mins in which to quickly do my blog post for the day otherwise i would have failed my little mission of doing a post a day - already!

Right, so... whats been happening your all wondering???
well....
I did meet up with an old friend on Thursday/yesterday. I *will* post photos tomorrow when i have my camera to hand, it was really nice to see her again.. but hey, more on that when i put the pictures on.

Tomorrow is my uncle Steve's funeral, mixed emotions but ill let you no how i feel once I'm back.

so a bit of a pointless post to tell everyone that ill be back to tell you everything that's happened...tomorrow!

night night sleep tight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?