Sunday 31 January 2010

sunday...my fave day of the week.

When i were younger my fave day on the week was Thursday, the day i did the most and had no time to be bored.
Now days my fave day is a Sunday..the day i do the least...nothing..zilch.
today i woke up after my Sunday lie in, got dressed and set to work moving all my photos from my computer to my new laptop, there were 1000s so its taken me all day. I stopped for a break and had a lovely Sunday dinner, made by my mum, its the highlight of my week. I then carried on with my photo swapping before going to my mamas with my brother. We stayed there in till 5, went to the bank, then came back to do more photo transferring.
anyway, i have just finished transferring all my photos over, i also closed a few old piczo and bebo websites which took ages as they had 4 years worth of photos on them which i saved to my laptop. I'm glad its all done and i now have all my photos from the past 5 years in one place.
Iv also backed them all up on to discs and tided my room.
All in all, an eventful day and i now have a clean room to show for it.
Its now 11:46 and iv just managed to get my blog done for the day.
well I'm off to check out the sales on eBay before heading to bed, night all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?