Tuesday 26 January 2010

The love of my life




My little pooch:
Chip Dylan Darwin Parker Wright
Born on the 30/04/08 aged 2 years 9 months.
I first met chip when he my neighbour ,brought him back in a taxi as a present for her 3 sons.



I fell in love with him and started to walk him for my neighbour every day and helped pick his name.
We looked after him for 2 weeks wile they went on holiday, when he went back i cryed my eyes out, i had fallen in love with his icle ears and cute face, he was now part of my life and part of our family, even our cats loved him!




I carried on walking him until one day my mum told me my neighbour was giving chip away and i wouldn't see him again, i was heart broken. that night i went over to walk him for the last time and my mum came with me. Mandy called me in and said she was giving chip to me, i couldn't believe it!
The rest is history as they say. since then hes been every were with me and i only leave him for 6 hours a week.
hes spoilt rotten spending 100s of pounds on him every year on treats and toys and love.
he has been to skegness,matlock,town,on the bus, in the car to name but a few.
he loves going for his 2 walks a day and he really is mummy's little prince.He loves tennis balls and being wrapped up in blankets, he loves eating and sleeping and having his photo taken. He has won awards on the Internet for his photos and to date i have over 800 photos of him. I love him more than words can say.
I love him when i say *mummy kiss* he licks my cheek, i love how he does hi 5 and i love him for being him.Don't panick, this is him eating his doggy chocolate egg, not real chocolate.
Here is to many more years with my baby, love you lots x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?