Monday 15 March 2010

8 days is a long time.
its been a busy stressful week of ups and downs...
Monday 8Th march 2010:
College was fun, Juliet didn't show which meant i had to be the only one moaning all day about the lack of inspiration. Id had a bad morning which resulted in me sitting for most of the lesson with a sulky face. Claire brought cake and then it was all good again, another enjoyable day at college, thanks girls!
Tuesday 9Th march 2010:
I had a lazy day. not much to say to elaborate really.
Wednesday 10Th:
I Carnt honestly remember... its been to long
Thursday 11Th:
I went on the weekly shop to asda, brought a few things, realised upon arrival to the bank that id got £150 more than i thought i had, always nice...
Friday 12Th:
I went out with my ex sister-in-law, Anna.
we talked, we chatted,we laughed, we even cry ed.
I brought my mum her mothers day pressies.
We went for tea and cake in Arnold... my bro then fetched us..which was awkward because there not together anymore..long story...
she then took us to the local restaurant for a lovely meal before my bro dropped her off back at home.
I got home 100% shattered, it had been a long day.
Saturday 13Th:
I spent the evening wrapping my mums pressies for mothers day and going to the shop at 10pm, i wanted the freshest flowers possible!! I also brought the evening post, as i had put a mothers day message in there for her.
When she read the message she couldn't stop laughing and has kept the paper for future laughing.
Sunday the 14Th:
Mum awoke at 7am , took the dog for a walk.When she got back i made her go back to bed, i firstly gave her her massive card. she was over the moon and gave me a kiss... i then went to my room and brought her in her 4 bunches of flowers id brought her.
She then CRY ED!! my bro then brought her in his card and flowers and she hugged him.
I then went and brought her in two pressies, she was so shocked, she unwrapped them and they were two boxes of Thornton's chocolates.
She thought that was it, i left it a wile then came in with a small box, she was delighted when she opened it and found a ring inside, she loves and says she will never take it off!
My bro then made Sunday lunch.
She didn't want to make dinner so at night we ordered a take away.
I was so full and went to bed very sleepy.
She had a good day and it was well Worth it.
I do have photos to upload..but..well believe it when you see them...i carnt be bothered to get my camera.
I'm such a slack blogger...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?