Sunday 21 March 2010

I didn't want to post tonight, i cant be bothered but i no if i don't, ill have no time AT ALL next week so there for, it will all mount up and ill forget to say this weeks STUFF!
you have been spoilt by a few post during the week this week as i felt i owed it to you all!
Wednesdays post stated it was the worse day ever, it was and i really wish i had the energy to tell you all about it but i haven't. Its a very long and complexed story and i hope that by writing it HERE i will remind myself to blog about it and let you all no the full story at a later date.
This week my perforated eardrum came back for the 5Th year in a row.
It hurts.
Its when you have a whole in you ear drum.
It can't be cured because an operation would make me deaf.
When i was at school, i took 6 months off as it just crippled me with pain.
It kills and this year it came back with a bump as well which was great!
So there was a panic to make sure it wasn't my thyroid, another long story i SHOULD BLOG about!!
I am now pleased to tell you that its nearly 100% cleared so it will not be effecting me this coming week!
Today i went and got my train tickets even though there could be a strike!
I am now enjoying the last few moment on this week before being rushed in to the next one.
I am off to college tomorrow, busy Wednesday and Friday ... of to pick something up on Tuesday and i will try and snatch a minute on Thursday to go and buy a certain thing i cant mention before the week starts again NEXT Monday.
It will be a mad week and it will be a nice long blog post for you when it all ends.
There is so much more i need to say.
but i am busy and STUFF..
Iv just managed to make my ATCS for tomorrow, i told myself on Tuesday i would but i just didn't have the time.
There all done and ready in my bag for tomorrow!
err rm, my dads doctor checks came back PERFECT, another thing to blog about!!
and i finished a 400 page book in 4 days, it was good, it was the Angela cannings, against all odds, if anyone wants it, its theres or it will go to the charity shop!
In general, were all good. my dog gets cuter as times goes on and im just online at the min booking a caravan holiday so we can take him away with us in september which will be nice..
Well i am off to arrange things for tomorrow, reply to the texts i have received in the past few hours that iv only just remembered i haven't replied back to and then I'm off to snuggle in bed with a new book.
night all.
same time next week?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?