Monday 15 March 2010

Monday 15th March 2010

Today i was SO tired when i woke up. It had been a late night and i didn't have the energy to move.
I got myself together and headed off to college, i stopped off to buy Juliet a box of chocies in return for a gorgeous mug she made me with my 3 babies on. I will treasure it, always!
I arrived slightly late, when i say late..i mean..i was early..but late for me.
Claire looked shocked that i wasn't first there!
We laughed, talked about Barbara (were is she?), eat cake and cobs and laughed some more.
I got info for train tickets and we started a new project.
I did paper work, well i coped Julieta but still...
I then got made to join an ATC swap shop, so when college was over i went down to Osbourne's and brought some cute stuff, which i can't disclose as i dont want people buying the same ;)
I then got home and when my day came home from work and his hospital appointment, i had a nice salad. I enjoyed it, it was a nice change.
I then played with my gorgeous pooch, he had missed me today!
I then played on petville (thanks for getting me addicted Teresa and Milly!)
I chatted to my bro about life and had a debate with my dad about the days news.
All in all, a jam packed day!
x

1 comment:

Spit it out, what do you have to say?