Sunday 7 March 2010

Ill start as i always do...
sorry for not blogging, blah blah, been busy, blah blah, no time, blah blah...

Its now official, this is not an everyday blog and will be a "do what you can, when you can" blog.

right, so what HAVE i been doing...

its been one whole week.
One whole week of crap weather and illness!

Last Saturday, 8 days ago..not yesterday..anyway...last Saturday i started getting a cold..it got worse then vanished, so that's something to be grateful of!

Monday was another fun filled day at college were i felt fed up all morning in till the lovely carol brought us all a cream cake and after that sugar rush i was happy all day! When i got home my ticket for the NEC was waiting for me, so happy days as claire would say...


My dad was off most of last week so after being out all day Monday, and him working Tuesday, Wednesday was a trip to bulwell to go to the bank, browse the market, and book a holiday(which they didn't do as they didn't find anything they wanted).

Thursday we took my mamar out shopping, we had a breakfast in Morrison's, browsed the clothes shops and took her to get some shopping, a nice day but i was glad to be home, i can only bare my mamar in small doses...

Friday we got up mega early and did the weekly shop at the big asda in west bridgeford.
I got a lovely pair of trousers on sale for £3!!!!!!!! THREE POUND!! and a cardie which said £3 but when i got to the till it was £2!!!! TWO POUND!!!! oh a pair of spotty PJ's for a £5! so two outfits for £10!, i love asda ha ha...

Saturday dad was back at work so i walked the pooch, read some magazines and browsed the net before having a lovely curry with my daddy!
also, last night he checked his Irish lotto numbers online and he has won £576 for the second time this year... so he has ordered me to go and book him a holiday to celebrate ha ha...

Today i was up at 8:15, and on Sundays that's rare, so rare that when i came downstairs my mum said:
"its 8:15 you no"
yes i no...
"shouldn't you be in bed?"
hahahaha...
i searched online for holidays for mummy and daddy, I'm not going with them this time, as i told you before but i still have to look as my brother doesn't have the patience to and his idea of a bargain would bankrupt my parents ha ha.

I then went with my bro to buy help him buy sports clothing for JD sports and outfit which meant standing around for hours watching him try them all on... followed by a stop at the patrol station and a salad from sainsburys...

We then went to my mamars, (what a surprise).
Iv just got in, had my dinner and im mega sleepy if I'm honest but i am now...LOOKING FOR HOLIDAYS..again.
wish me luck?
see you all tomorrow? x

1 comment:

  1. blogging weekly seems to work the best for me. looks like you're gonna be doing that now too :)

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out, what do you have to say?