Tuesday 30 March 2010

Why is my life like waiting for a bus?
Nothing happens, everything is boa ring and then as if by magic, lots of things come at once.

It is vastly approaching the end of March.
3 whole months in to 2010, its flying by!

Anyways, lets catch up....

I last blogged on march 21st - Sunday.
since then i have done many things including ATCS, reading, shopping, going to my mamas, facebooking,walking my pooch, tidying, sorting, getting ready for summer, job hunting, laughing, crying and even had a mini melt down!
Its been a very busy week or two so here's the main events...

Monday the 22ND of march 2010:
College! i went along with my lovely new cup made by the lovely Mrs.jelly bobble.
we were on cake strike so we just watched Mrs. jelly bobble pretend she was enjoying her salad before telling her how unhealthy her so called healthy option was.
There were also last minuet arrangements for the upcoming wedding of the year and NEC trip. wile sorting out train tickets, times and were to meet we also found time to laugh, laugh and laugh even more.
It was great fun and another fun filled day of learning with Clarie and the gang....
BARBARA was also there!

Wednesday the 24Th of March 2010:
We met outside the house of Fraser's in town, Claire with her gorgeous hat and shoes was as ever running around making sure we were all there, Mrs.Jelly bobble sorted my hair and Teresa and Jamie entertained Heather.
Once all the hand shaking was over and Mrs.jelly bobble had taken a few snaps for the album, we headed across the road, Mrs.jelly bobble ran ahead snapping photos of us walking, talking, posing and laughing.
We arrived at the registry office were we posed for more photos with the bride and groom and various other member of the family and friends.
We were then lead into the main room were Claire and Jamie walked down the aisle to yet more photographers and exchanged vows.
It was lovely, it was tasteful and above all, it was very them.
We headed off back to Claire's via public transport, which has to easily be my best bus trip EVER, we took photos, laughed and met new people who looked very scared!
We then enjoyed a nice little walk to Claire's house were Jamie began his hospitality and made tea Before reveling his delicious spread of scones, egg nosh, sarnies, cake and other lovely things.
We danced, sang, laughed and got tipsy and just generally chilled out.
I left around 6:30 after a full day at the wedding of the year.
I had a really good day - thanks clairabelle & Jamie! x

Friday the 26Th of march 2010:
Up, dressed, sorted, out the door, to the train station, met Claire and Teresa and Lynne and Anette and Carol...
got on the train, laughed, talked wedding talk, exchanged pleasantries and had a moan...
got off, walked for ever before entering the NEC, we brought loads, carried loads, moaned loads, shopped loads, ate loads, walked loads and had loads of fun before catching the 2 trains home. I was shattered and my legs were numb. I also had a blister which was great.
I brought ink, stamps, lovely "crud" as Claire would say and other cute crafting things.
there was also a really mad women that laughed at everything and kept saying "there you go" after everything... me and Teresa just couldn't stop laughing... good times!
It was a really good day and we were out most of the day, which flew by!


Saturday i rested trying to get over my busy week, i did do other things in between but due to the wedding and nec they seem irrelevant and i cant be bothered to remember what i did, all i no is that by the time Saturday came i was like a dead women walking so needed my rest!

Sunday i went shopping to get the lovely Claire some wedding photos developed and framed before heading to my mamas and helping her tidy her house, iv never more stressed, she just moans ALL the time!!, My hair wasn't right, i don't do anything right, i need to do this, i need to redo such and such..shes just such a difficult lady and i came away questioning why i even bothered...anyway...

I got home, had my Sunday dinner which was yum, i had roast beef!
I then had to sort out all my photos for Claire, wrap and tag them all and pick some for Mrs.jelly bobble and Teresa. I then loaded my bag with presents, cups, pencil case, books for Claire and loads more and of course my little bag with my purse etc.
it weighed a ton but needed doing as i new id be so sleepy in the morning to do it!!!

Monday i went to college and as predicted i was sleepy and didn't want to leave the house, i toddled along on the bus with my big heavy, new, dogs are good bag, had a catch up with the lovely Claire and Jamie and gave her the photos which she loved (thank god)it was a busy morning at college followed by a very quiet afternoon...
it went from Claire, Jamie & heather, Juliet & Ellie, Teresa & Milly, Lynne,Annette & me to just me, Claire and 2 others...
it was as funny as ever and even Layla made an appearance.

all in all guys, it has been a very busy week. it has been jam packed and other than Saturday iv been on the go the whole time.

iv also spent time ordering photos, planning my dads bday, making bday cards for my uncle and friends, doctors appointments and planning my holiday with my little dog.
taking photos and helping my bro out.

Thursday I'm off to Claire's so will be back blogging again on Sunday after what will be a lovely, slower..quieter week.

peace! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?