Tuesday 23 August 2011

Follow, lead or neither?

I like to follow, i admit its a weakness of mine.
For me, to follow is failing before trying. I hate the thought of failing, i hate the thought of being unsuccessful or leading others into failure.

To submit yourself to follow in someone Else's shadow without giving yourself the opportunity to shine, is a great shame.

I'm a people pleaser, it gives me greater pleasure to see somebody else succeed in there leadership, than succeed in leadership myself.

I let others make the choices and i rarely speak up to object. I prefere to sit back and follow, relax and be unpresured. I like to observe the failings of the leaders and learn from them, rarther than make my own leadership mistakes and learn that way. This isn't how id like to be, I love to be that confident leader, Who stands up for who they are, what they believe and have self confidence to get all their followers safely to the destination of there vision.

To lead takes guts, you need to be confident and 'in the know'. Wile i hate bossy, authority figures, I feel we all need a little bit of fire in our belly's, a little bit of 'get up and go', a little bit of leadership inside us to get anywhere in life. Something i lack. Wile I'm a follower and never will be a leader...
What makes you incapable of being the leader? Why write yourself off before trying. Speak up and be heard. Lead and be followed!

Follow the leader, leader, leader!


Written for the daily post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?