Friday 26 August 2011

When is it ok to lie?















As long as you are not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal, I think its fine!





Would you Rather lie and make someone happy or tell the truth & hurt them?



What they don't know, will not hurt them.




That said, liers always get found out.





I do not see the harm in telling your friend she looks beautiful in her new dress, what would i gain from telling her she doesn't? Why upset her.





I do not see the harm in bending the truth a little or giving indirect answers, that's technically not lying.



I would lie to save my bacon, ill admit it.




The question is more, when is it not okay to lie?




Its wrong to lie to the police or anyone in authority that could use your lies against you.



Even politicians lie these days...




I would never lie at the cost of anyone Else's or my own happiness & safety.




I feel if you live your life right, you don't have to lie very often anyway.



Don't put yourself into situations were you have secrets.



Its easier not to lie, you don't have to remember what you said.












1 comment:

  1. Stopped by to follow you, please visit me at http://upscaletreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out, what do you have to say?