Monday 8 February 2010

hello...again

Hiya *waves*
^^^^ i hate the word hiya, why did i say hiya?..no lower..
I have come to a decision, as much as i would no doubt like to edit some of my past posts in the months to come, i wont be.
The whole point of this blog for me is to keep my past fresh in my memory, my past isn't perfect so i shouldn't be aloud to edit it to be so.
I will not be checking back for spelling mistakes or rewording anything if i see its wrong
and i will not be deleting really horrid cringe posts that i may blog about in the coming months.
This is my life unedited!
Nexxxxxt thing on my 'to blog about' list, is what i did today and will be doing today.
Its only half way through the day so i can't predict the future, but its a fair bet that when my brother comes home from work we will be having a party for his birthday and booze a plenty.
But that is to be done and i will spill the beans on that lot tomorrow along with pictures!
Toddddddday, i have been to college with my good friends and fellow blogger's/stalkers, Clairabelle Crumpet, Julietta Jellybobble, Teresa and a few other randoms.
We laughed, got messy and chatted a lot or rubbish, all wile painting a sheet of fabric like a toddler - now that's what i call women multi-tasking!
It was a great, if not messy laugh and ill be doing it all over again in a few weeks.
for now my little followers i am off to join in with the decorating of a cake!
Bye for now or as Claire would say.. SNOGS!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?