Monday 15 February 2010

*Yawns*

I am joining the thousand of people watching the same old boring soaps on a Monday night.

I do enjoy watching them, but i must admit, if there were something else on, id watch it, no doubt.


Anyway, i haven't done a lot, again...ha ha.

Iv been to my mamas again today, i have watched TV again today and i have taken photos again today.


drer drer drer, moan, moan, moan...it all just drags on.... day to day..week to week.

Here's to hoping i get this job, get some excitement in my life and get out of this doss whole they call Sherwood.


So boring around here, its a safe place, its a quiet place..that's brilliant, now just give us a theme park or lots of exciting places to visit...
It has just been one of them days, im tierd, i feel sick and i carnt be arsed!


here's some pictures to cheer you up...cuz' if your like me...Monday is the most boring day of the week.....


15/02/2010

These were taken today, by the way...if you click these photos, it will take you to my flickr..were you can add me or just looks through my 100s of photos.

15/02/2010

DSCF5501

Nighty Night All xx

2 comments:

  1. Jenna your Jack russell is soooo cute i WANT him!!! Do you know why Monday was boring? Cos we weren't at college! It's all Claires fault!
    ps - thanks for following my daughters blog (boobob a hairpast a freckle) she's really pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww god love her, im pleased it made her happy, thats my good deed for the day lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out, what do you have to say?