Saturday 13 February 2010

I haven't written about what *I've* been doing because i simply haven't been doing a lot.
I went to my mamas, chilled with my mum and went out with my brother a lot over the past few days. Iv snuggled with my cats, played with my little pooch and watched a lot of junk on TV.

So i thought, what can i write on my blog to make it worth posting..well...

There is a massive Revelation happening in my family at the min, and as soon as its confirmed, and its no longer strictly a secret that i have to keep shush about, i will be straight on here to tell you all about it.

Iv also had a lot of really funny texts messages this week from some of my longest friends, they do make me laugh, I love them very much.

Also been texting the lovely Ian (check out his blog to the right, he has some amazing photos on there) who informed me that he follows my blog and reads daily...aw, think hes the only one who does, that said i no the Monday morning gang have a quick read!

well, its valentines day tomorrow, and, its my mamas birthday tomorrow, SO, i will be on to a do a lovely little post tomorrow, well..it will be a post anyway, about that.

I am also very chuffed to have been doing my blog everyday, although i thought it may only last a week...

Well as i look around me, my mum is fiddling with biscuits, my dogs fast asleep after his walk, my brother and dad are drinking beer and watching a film and I'm...well I'm doing this, i am now off to try and find some cute things to make this blog look better,

in till tomorrow, night darlings xx xx


whats that, leave you a nice photo to cue over in till we meet again?....aw okay, you twisted my arm...


here's my gorgeous pooch, chip. This photo was taken 1 year ago, today. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?