Thursday 4 February 2010

Slacking buuuuut updating...

I can hear you all cursing me for not blogging yesterday but i did leave you a nice lengthy one the day before, any how lets get you up to date...

After spending the other day sorting out my photos it got me thinking that it *was* a good thing i took all tho photos last year and i *should* keep it up as i now have a nice bunch of photos with some gorgeous memories and having my past 5 years in photos *isn't* that bad.

So here's to getting my lovely camera out just as much as last year and keeping my blog interesting.

So first some photos from Feb the 3rd:



Gorgeous Dorothy, mardy, cry's a lot..but gorgeous all the same.


Beautiful-soon-2-be-6 , Princess Domino.



Right so back to yesterday, It was my mums 45Th birthday. We spend the day giggling and reading magazines & munching on chocolate.


I brought her a few presents, her fave was a selection of her all time fave sweets from Thornton's...

She had a good day, i hope and enjoyed unwrapping and admiring her new pressies.

Today has been a boring day in all honesty. Iv spent the day getting a refund on yet another failed eBay purchase. I also spent a considerable amount of time on facebook.

ll be back again same time same place...tomorow...hopefully.

In till then, ttfn.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Can I have a thorntons please Jenna!!! PS - Your cat is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out, what do you have to say?