Sunday 14 February 2010

What a day.
What a very weird day...
Brother left the house at 8am, hes away in till 11 tonight at a football match in London.
I got up, lazed around, i thought that today would be a lazy day and id have nothing to do...how very wrong i was.
I got dressed around 12 o'clock, still thinking i was having a lazy day.
At 3 o'clock my dad came home, my mum made us a valentines dinner:
we had soup, with bread roll.
Steak,chips, mushrooms topped with cheese and pesto sauce and a glass of wine.
followed by a lemon pudding thing.
It was of course for my dads sake but she made me some anyway.
my mum brought my dads a top and a card, my dad brought my mum chocolates and a card, the same thing they buy each other every year...anyway...
following that, i was still having a lazy day..in till my dad showed me a form he had been given for a job at the hospital.
Iv been looking for a job there for a few months and this one was a new one and his friend had passed it on for me to fill in. I went online, thinking it would take 20Min's..it took me 2 hours..so many questions, my lovely college teacher, Claire Hampton, agreed to be one of my references and i then set to work telling them why i should get the job, my fingers ache so much from writing that.
Just as i got to the end, i got a call from my friend, she had been asking me all day to meet up with her SO i said yes...
i ran..and i mean ran..up the stairs, had a shower and got dressed, in 10Min's flat.
I met her outside my house, she lives on the next road, we walked for a good 40Min's, probably about a mile and half....we chatted and giggled, but we were SO knacked from rushing around that we parted after an hour. we did find a cucumber which made us laugh our heads off..someone muh have dropped it on there way back from the shops..but its so funny just seeing it on the floor...we thought so anyway.
I came home, finish off my job application with the help from my lovely daddy.
my feet ache from walking...my fingers ache from typing...my jaw hurts from laughing and I'm so very ready for my bed tonight.
I am away to watch TV, await my brothers return and generally chill.
Until tomorrow,
have a very happy valentines day.
Jenna xx
by the way, is it me or does it not feel like a sunday..not one bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?