Wednesday 24 February 2010

Okay, its been a week, a whole week and yes, i can hear you all cursing me
"told you you wouldn't stick to it"
"i new you would lose interest"
well, you are half right. I had a day off full with intention of catching up the next day...i was busy that day...to busy to write a titchy post i hear you ask?, well yes. and then before i new it, i got lazy and its been a week.
Lets try and get you back up to date....
Friday19Th:
Well, that was a long time ago, i didn't do alot, i went to asda for the weekly shop...oh wait, please..hold back my excitement, asda....whoopee, hardly worth mentioning really, is it?
Saturday 20Th:
I had the cleaning bug, i got up early..as in 8 o'clock..well i get up around 8:45 normally...anyway...
i put a really old CD on that instantly reminds me of my younger days, dancing around various holiday camp dance floors with my brother...
i got out all the cleaning things, i cleaned windows, window ledges, dusted,polished,cleaned TV,fires,stereos,sofas,carpets, i hoovered, i buffed and i swept.
I scrubbed this house from top to bottom, well my mum helped... it was very relaxing and enjoyable and i even did ironing... i did sing and dance as well, but again, that's not worth mentioning...
Sunday 21Th:
Sunday, well what do i normally do on Sunday... i went to my mamas, i then had a heart to heart with my brother and went to the shop, i laughed with my dad and watched TV. Also following the previous days cleaning, i tided my room....again this didn't prompt me to rush on and blog...
Monday 22st:
finally, something worth blogging about...MONDAY. COLLEGE. whoop. I would Have come and blogged about Monday on Monday but i was a bit tied to be honest.
I got up at 7, left the house at 9:10, after ringing up about the sudden stop in Money going into my bank, that's all sorted thank god...
I then went and met the highly hilarious Claire at college and i was swiftly followed by various other lovely people.
as always we laughed,cried,moaned,groaned,ate,drank,sung,dance..oh and we did a bit of arts and crafts... i just about stayed sain with ms. jullietta jellybobble by my side as i HATE sewing and i was stuck, yet again for inspiration. I felt much better as Julietta was obviously in much more pain than me, her finger must have been like a dart bored afterwards, bless.
anyway, it was a lovely day and i got home around 6ish. had dinner, watched the soaps and was up in my bed at 9:30 flat, out for the count.
Tuesday 22Nd:
Yesterday i was on here a little bit, on facebook a little bit, outside a little bit, just a general day.
not worth blogging about...
Today is a whole new day and i awoke with he sudden urge to come and tell my little followers about why i hadn't blogged and what the hell id be up to, so iv done it, job well done.
I'm now off to cash my cheque so i have my money for the NEC, which I'm very much looking forward to but i think judging on Teresa and Claire's previous attempt, we may not get there...
just don't kill me Claire, id like to live...
right I'm going..I'm going on and on and this is going to take ages to read back and check for spelling mistakes HAHAHAHA.
ceeeyyyya!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out, what do you have to say?